Rajasthan is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India, for both domestic and international tourists. Rajasthan attracts tourists for its historical forts, palaces, art and culture. Every third foreign or domestic tourist visiting India also travels to Rajasthan as it is part of the Golden Triangle for tourists visiting India.
Endowed with natural beauty and a great history, Rajasthan is known for its historical forts & palaces. The palaces of Jaipur, lakes of Udaipur, and desert forts of Jodhpur, Bikaner & Jaisalmer are among the most preferred destinations of many tourists, Indian and foreign. Many palaces and forts have been converted into heritage hotels. The main sweet of this place is Ghewar.
Places to Visit
- After landing at Jodhpur our representative will pick you up and proceed for sightseeing.
- Visit Jaswant Thada & Mehrangarh Fort
- Visit to Moti Mahal & Phool Mahal
- Overnight stay at the Jodhpur hotel.
- After breakfast check out from Jodhpur and proceed to Jaisalmer
- In the evening visit to Sam Sand Dunes, enjoy camel ride to the sunset point and sam sand dunes.
- Overnight stay at Jaisalmer Hotel.
- After breakfast check out from hotel proceed for sightseeing, Pls start at 9am for sightseeing
- Visit to NathamaljiKi – Patwaon Ki Haveli, the fort with three beautifully sculptured Jain Temples.
- After visit proceed to Jodhpur during afternoon
- If time permits visit to Umaid Public Garden at Jodhupur in the evening.
- Overnight stay at Jodhpur Hotel.
- After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Udaipur.
- If Umaid public Garden missed on 19th Feb, can be visited in the morning before leaving to Udaipur
- Check in to your pre-booked hotel and relax a bit
- If time permits we can go to local market in the evening.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur Hotel.
- After breakfast proceed to local sightseeing
- Visit to the Saheliyon-Ki-Bari or Garden of the Maidens – a wonderful heritage garden.
- Visit to Museum of Folk arts
- Visit to City Palace
- In the evening visit to Mons0on Palace, also known as Sajjan Garh.
- This white marble structure sitting on top of a hill offers a gorgeous view of the surroundings and is a great place to see the sunset in Rajasthan. A visit to the Monsoon Palace at sunset is a must for some memorable and picture perfect moments.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur Hotel.
- After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Jaipur
- Enroute Visit to Amer Fort and Pushkar
- Reach Jaipur and check in to your pre-booked hotel and relax a bit
- You can do shopping in the evenings at the local market
- Overnight stay at the Jaipur Hotel.
- After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing and suggest to start by 9am
- Explore the forts in Jaipur
- Visit Jal Mahal
- Nahargargh Fort or Sunset at Surya Mandir
- Visit Albert Hall Museum
- Visit Hawa Mahal & JantarMantar.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Check out from Hotel and proceed to local sightseeing if anything missed in previous day.
- If time permits go for shopping in Jaipur.
- Our representative will leave you at Jaipur airport will do necessary support there.
- Drive back to your hometown with sweet memories of Rajasthan tour with Tootle Tours.
- Above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Pickup and drop from Delhi Airport / Railway station/Bus station.
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Accommodation as mentioned with breakfast.
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentarily.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date: No Cancellation charge. Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date: 15 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost. Cancellation within 08 Days prior to the arrival date: 25% Cancellation charge of the total package cost. For group bookings and Peak season bookings, Cancellation depends on the hotel / houseboat policy
Once you are happy with the tour plan and prices, please inform us the names and age of the traveling persons, exact arrival date, Mode of arrival with timing etc. Once we receive these details on normal working days we will give confirmation from our end in 1 day time. Once you get confirmation from us you can deposit 50% of the total cost as advance to our account. On receipt of the advance amount we will be sending receipt by mail and the hard copy of the vouchers will send to you on receipt of the balance payment.
* Conditions Apply