Udhagamandalam (also Ootacamund) is abbreviated as Udhagai and Ooty. It is a town and municipality in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is located 80 km north of Coimbatore and is the capital of the Nilgiris District. It is a popular hill station location in the Nilgiri Hills. The town is connected by the Nilgiri ghat roads and Nilgiri Mountain Railway. Its natural beauty attracts tourists and it is a popular summer destination.
Places to Visit
- Arrive at Coimbatore Airport.
- Drive from Coimbatore – Ooty. Reach Ooty and check-in to your pre-booked Hotel.
This days sightseeing will include visit to:
- Ooty Lake
- Kamaraj Sagar Dam
- Wenlock Downs
This days sightseeing starts after the breakfast
- Ooty – Ketti – Doddabetta
- Ooty Botanical Gardens
- Pykara Dam & Reservoir
- Pykara Falls
- After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed to Masinagudi
- Safari at Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary.
- One of the best places for viewing wild animals.
Morning after Breakfast Check-0ut from Hotel and proceed to Coonoor
- Visit to Ketti Valley & Wellingtion Hill Station
- Visit to Sim’s Park & Lamb’s Rock
- Visit to Dolphin Nose
- Our representative will leave you at Coimbatore airport / railway station will do necessary support there.
- Drive back to your hometown with sweet memories of Ooty tour with Kaiden Tours.
- Above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Pickup and drop from Coimbatore Airport / Railway station/Bus station.
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Tamil speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Accommodation as mentioned with breakfast.
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentarily.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on X’mas& New year Eve if applicable.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with your booking only after we receive your confirmation and advance and on availability of hotels mentioned.
- In case of non availability of rooms in the specified hotels, we will inform you the same and will give you different options of hotels and rate will increase or decrease depends on the hotel selection. There will not be any change in the hotels specified without your concern.
- In case you are not convinced with the new options, advance paid will be refunded to you without deducting any service charges.
- Your accommodation is selected as per your budget.
- We do not have any hidden charges except your lunch and dinner.
- Any extra bed/ breakfast which are not mentioned have to be paid directly by guest as per hotel policy.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- Eravikulam National park will be closed for 3 months in a year based upon the breeding period of the goats
- Balance payment should be made at the time of arrival ( Cheque payment is not accepted)
- In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In Munnar and Thekkady,Ootty and Kodaikinal rooms will not be A/c since these are cold place.
- In case of any unexpected bandh or strike, we will make alternative arrangements and any additional expense incurred due to the same is not included in the package
* Conditions Apply