A tour to Hyderabad, be it adventure or family, business, is in incomplete without a visit to Charminar which was build in the year of 1591 by Mohammed Quli Qutb Shah who is referred as the founder of Hyderabad. Ramoji Film city is also one of the important tourist destinations.
The city of smiles, of lights, endearingly called the Pearl City, Hyderabad offers a variety of attractions in tourism ranging from Heritage monuments, Lakes and Parks, Gardens and Resorts, Museums to delectable cuisine and a delightful shopping experience.
Places to Visit
Arrive at Hyderabad, the Historical City of India. Meet and transfer to Hotel. Later Proceed for sightseeing of this beautiful city with a visit to Birla Mandir, Birla Planetarium, pass through A.P. Assembly, A.P State Archaeological Museum, Necklace Road, Sanjeevayya Park, Imax, NTR Gardens, Boating at Lumbini Park on Hussain Sager Lake to get a closer look at the mighty Buddha statue (made of single piece of stone), Snow World (World’s biggest & India’s First & the best Snow Theme park), Lumbini Park to enjoy the best Laserium Show of the Country. O/N at hotel
Hyderabad After breakfast pass through PVN Expressway (the longest flyover of the country) & proceed to Nehru Zoological Park (the second biggest Zoo in the country).Taramati Baradari, Qutub Shahi Tombs (Guinness Book of World Records) Golconda Fort & Enjoy Sound & Light show (One of the best Sound & Light show of the country). Golconda fort is one of the famous forts of India. The unique Sound & Light Show takes you right back in time, when Golconda was full of life, glory and grandeur. O/N hotel
Hyderabad Breakfast at the hotel. Get ready for unlimited fun, thrill and excitement. At Ramoji Film City fun never ends. Seek adventure, create magical memories and discover the world full of imagination and fantasies. Extraordinary attractions, enthralling events, food courts, shopping and more – Ramoji Film City is the place to be for a great holiday experience. Evening free for shopping & leisure..Overnight at the hotel.
Hyderabad After Breakfast visit the Salar Jung Museum (biggest one man collection of antiques), by Mir Yousuf Ali Khan Salar Jung III., Then drive to Nizam Jubilee Pavilion housed at Purani Haveli Palace to see the jewellery of Nizam. Now you visit the magnificent “Charminar”, (World famous landmark of Hyderabad), square edifice of granite, Makkah Masjid, South India’s largest Masjid & visit Chowmohalla Palace, rest of the day free for shopping at Laad Bazaar, (the famous bazaar for Hyderabadi lacquer stone-studded and glass bangles – Shopping Paradise for Ladies). Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed to Hyderabad station with ever lasting memories of a holiday you will never forgets.
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels. Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on CP Plan (Breakfast Only).
- Rooms are subjected to availability at the time of Booking.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Transfer and sightseeing by A/c Traveler, toll & parking charges, Bata all inclusive
- Any Airfare.
- Entry ticket, permit fees, boat/ferry ticket, camera ticket at various places of sightseeing.
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone ,fax, internet charges and all items of personal nature.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Any other service/s not specified above and additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- If any expenses caused by factors beyond our control like weather conditions, Rail and Flight delays or cancellation, technical faults, political disturbances, Harthal / Bandh,
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Conditions Apply