Ooty is one of the best tourist spot in India. This hills station gives you a chance to enjoy nature’s beauty in its purest shape and form. There are numerous tourist destinations in Ooty. Ooty also known as the “Queen of hill stations”, is a natural paradise. Nature has bestowed all the goodies on this heaven like hill station. The lush Green Hills, Gardens, Water Falls, Lakes & View Points make Ooty every tourist’s delight. An enigma waiting to unfold, a trip to Ooty remains an experience of a lifetime.
Places to Visit
To start this tour you are supposed to arrive in Coimbatore airport or railway station. On reaching Coimbatore meet our representative get into the cab and proceed to Ooty. On arrival Ooty check in hotel and rest of the day is free for shopping and other activities. Evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at Ooty Hotel / Resort .
After having breakfast from the hotel proceed for a local tour of ooty and Conoor visit Pykara dam, Ooty Botanical garden, Doddabetta, Rose garden, Ooty lake etc. After visiting the above mentioned destinations travel to Coonor which is about 17km away from Ooty. On arrival in Conoor visit Avalanche, Dolphin’s nose, simp’s park Ketti valley, Kodanadu point, Lamb, Rock etc. In the evening return back to Ooty and overnight stay at Ooty Hotel / Resort.
Today is the third day of your Ooty -Kodaikanal tour. After having breakfast from the hotel, on this 3rd day proceed to Kodaikanal. On arrival Kodaikanal checks in hotel and rest of the day is free for leisure activities and enjoy shopping. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Today you will have a full day sightseeing of kodai kanal. After having breakfast from the hotel proceed for a Kodaikanal sightseeing. Visit Lake Brayantspark, Coaker’s walk, Telescope House, Green valley view, the pillar rock, Bear shoal falls etc evening return back to hotel. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Today is the last day of the Coimbatore Ooty Kodai kanal tour. After having breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed to Coimbatore. You will be dropped in Coimbatore railway station or airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on CP Plan (Breakfast Only).
- Rooms are subjected to availability at the time of Booking.
- Vehicle at disposal as per the itinerary for 08 Hrs/Day Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Transfer and sightseeing by A/c Vehicle, toll & parking charges, Bata all inclusive
- Any Airfare.
- Entry ticket, permit fees, boat/ferry ticket, camera ticket at various places of sightseeing.
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone ,fax, internet charges and all items of personal nature.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Any other service/s not specified above and additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- If any expenses caused by factors beyond our control like weather conditions, Rail and Flight delays or cancellation, technical faults, political disturbances, Harthal / Bandh,
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Govt Service Tax – 3.50% applicable on the Total Package cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Pick up and drop shall be at Coimbatore
- Alternate equivalent hotels will be arranged in case of Non Availability of Rooms.
- Rates are valid from 20th Dec 2015 to 10th Jan 2016.
- Extras other than mentioned in the Itinerary should be paid directly by the guest.
Once you are happy with the tour plan and prices, please inform us the names and age of the traveling persons, exact arrival date, Mode of arrival with timing etc. Once we receive these details on normal working days we will give confirmation from our end in 1 day time. Once you get confirmation from us you can deposit 50% of the total cost as advance to our account. On receipt of the advance amount we will be sending receipt by mail and the hard copy of the vouchers will send to you on receipt of the balance payment. The advance amount can be paid through a bank transfer or cash deposit. The balance payment will be accepted only as bank transfer a week prior to your arrival.
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date: No Cancellation charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date: 15 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost.
- Cancellation within 08 Days prior to the arrival date: 25% Cancellation charge of the total package cost.
- For group bookings and Peak season(October to January) bookings, Cancellation depends on the hotel / houseboat policy
* Conditions Apply