Blessed with most beautiful beaches in the world, Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a dream destination for beach-loving couples on honeymoon & in India. It is also perfect destinations for families those who wants spend time with their kids in beaches. Sun-kissed sands, blue waters, thriving marine life and the relaxed pace of life draws all those who are in love with the seaside. The abundance of choices of beaches according to your mood of fun, silent and adventure is wonderful.
Tootle Tours offer Andaman honeymoon package designed for a romantic vacation and also for family vacation. Enjoy the warm seashores, water sports, lazing around in the tropical bliss creating cherished memories.
Places to Visit
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After check-in at the hotel and little relax. The tour start the breathtaking trip to Corby’s Cove Beach- one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town is an idle for Swimming and Sun-Basking. After that, move towards Harbour Cruise (Viper Island) – in a steamer along the Port Blair Harbour- covering seven ports by Boats which takes one to Viper Island. The gallows atop a hillock here is sight to watch. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
After Breakfast, the voyage begins in a boat towards Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. And then in the same boat, trip to North Bay (coral Island) – to see coals reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life through glass bottom boat ride. Optional activities- Swimming & Snorkeling. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
After Breakfast, the program for City Tour begins with the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) – gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, Mini zoo – houses some of the rare species of endemic birds and animals found in these islands, Chatham Saw Mill – one of the oldest and largest wood mill in Asia, Forest museum – offers an insight into forest activities through scale models and displays decorative pieces made of famous woods, Anthropological Museum – displays tribal essential and artifacts, Science centre, Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) – exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands & Cellular Jail – a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. After that, move towards Sagarika Emporium for shopping & souvenirs followed by the local market of the city. In the evening move towards to view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Departure from Port Blair.
- Entrance Fees.
- Airport Transfers.
- All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours and airport/ hotel/ by AC Vehicle at Portblair-and Havelock & Non AC Vehicle at Neil Island as per itinerary.
- Cruise transfers Portblair- Havelock – Neil Island – Portblair by Govt. Ferry.
- All entrances and tickets to monuments, museums, Cultural Events and activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone ,fax, internet charges and all items of personal nature.
- Any other service/s not specified above and additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- If any expenses caused by factors beyond our control like weather conditions, Rail and Flight delays or cancellation, technical faults, political disturbances, Harthal / Bandh,
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date: No Cancellation charge. Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date: 15 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost. Cancellation within 08 Days prior to the arrival date: 25% Cancellation charge of the total package cost. For group bookings and Peak season(October to January) bookings, Cancellation depends on the hotel
* Conditions Apply